About the role
We are looking for a web developer to join our Marketing team.
Our Marketing-team is using the latest technologies and channels to work on the forefront of modern digital marketing.
In this role, you will work closely with our CMO, Head of Online Acquisition and Creative team to drive and convert traffic. This is a chance to improve as a developer but to also learn about modern music making and marketing. We are a close-knit team that are passionate about our work.
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
· Build top of funnel user experiences to drive sign-ups and activate users
· Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
· Design and build tracking/data flows to different systems (Google Analytics, Facebook, Salesforce, Affiliate Systems)
· Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
· Conceptualize and implement technical SEO foundations
· Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
· Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
· Cooperate with designers to match visual design intent
· Review code
How we work We are passionate about music. Our office and Slack is often buzzing with discussions about beats, tunes and music making. Ever so often you will see somebody cranking out tunes in our own music studio.
Our passion for music also means we have a close relationship with our users and regularly interact with musicians and producers world-wide. We want to make it easier for them to make great music.
We are respected in the industry, but still a small, yet independent team. This means that you instantly become an important part in our mission to reimagine the music industry. We know what sparks innovation, and therefore we have many means of letting our employees explore new routes, work on a solution they are excited about if you are restless for new ideas, we’re ready to take you where you want to go—and beyond.