About the role
We are looking for a paid marketing manager to join our Marketing team. Our Marketing-team is using the latest technologies and channels to work at the forefront of modern digital marketing.
In this role, you will work closely with our CMO, Head of Online Acquisition, and Creative team to drive and convert traffic.
This is a chance to influence and improve our marketing, but to also learn about modern music-making. We are a close-knit team that is passionate about our work.
· Plan, create & execute digital marketing campaigns in a variety of paid channels.
· Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
· Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance
· Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns and create actionable tasks
· Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders
· Communicative, Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills
· Creative thinker & problem solver
· You thrive in fast-paced environments
· Good knowledge of various paid platforms such as Google, Bing, etc.
How we work
We are passionate about music. Our office and Slack is often buzzing with discussions about beats, tunes, and music-making.
Every so often you will see somebody cranking out tunes in our own music studio. Our passion for music also means we have a close relationship with our users and regularly interact with musicians and producers worldwide.
We want to make it easier for them to make great music. We are respected in the industry, but still a small, yet independent team. This means that you instantly become an important part of our mission to reimagine the music industry.
We know what sparks innovation, and therefore we have many means of letting our employees explore new routes, work on a solution they are excited about if you are restless for new ideas, we’re ready to take you where you want to go—and beyond.