Who we are
Reason Studios have been pioneers in the music industry since the dawn of the classic loop editor ReCycle and ReBirth, which emulated the TB-303 Roland Bass Line and TR-808 Drum Machine hardware. Our software has played a crucial role in electronic music and hiphop ever since then.
We at Reason Studios are passionate about music. The office is often buzzing with discussions about beats, tunes and music making. Ever so often you will see somebody - visiting artists or one of our employees - cranking out tunes in our own music studio.
Our passion for music also means we have close relationships with our end-users and regularly interact with musicians and producers world-wide. We want to make it easier for them to make great music.
We are respected in the industry, but still a small, yet independent team. This means that you instantly become an important part in our mission to reimagine the music making.
About the role
We're looking for a CRM Manager who is passionate about building customer journeys that help musicans make more music and drive e-mail marketing campaigns.
You have an analytical mind and understand the importance of understanding the whole customer journey and lifecycle. You are comfortable with numbers and making decisions based on GA and other digital tools.
Who you are
We expect you are good at getting things done as well as contributing to the enthusiasm and innovation in the team. You enjoy operative planning and execution; you will have the ownership of campaigns and journeys production process.
Create and optimizes customized journeys based on customer segments to drive conversion and keep our users engaged, loyal and active.
- Plan and implement e-mail sales campaigns together with our Marketing-team.
- Plan and implement inspirational content in collaboration with our Creative team.
- Work with Marketing to build segments and support co-marketing partnerships and sales promotions.
- Optimze and report KPI’s on campaings and making analyses and recommendations based on the results.
We think you have experience of:
- 3+ years’ experience of working within CRM and Marketing automation.
- Experience and knowledge of the customer life cycle concept, customer retention, anti-churn, reactivation strategies, experimentation frameworks, and customer experience best practices.
- Hands-on experience in CRM platforms (we use Klaviyo).
- SaaS company or subscription-models